What is human Trafficking?
Human Trafficking is modern day slavery. People’s freedom is taken from them and they are treated as a commodity . Victims are usually poor, and foreigners. The most targeted are women and children for sexual exploitation and men usually for hard labor.
Signs to look out for: You might just save someone
1) He or she shows psychical and psychological sings of abuse.
2) Terrible health condition.
3) Seems to be a foreigner and does not know the language.
4) Works excessively and receives little or no pay.
5) Restricted movement; identity documents are withheld.